Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dream interpretation: dead elephants, dismembered, lining the road?

I was driving on the hwy toward my house. When I got to my turn-off, I found it was lined with dead, dismembered elephants. There were piles of tusks, feet, ears, trunks on both sides of the road. I was horrified and was screaming : "oh no, no, no". My husband woke me up at that point.


Thank you for your help figuring this dream out. It was very vivid and it lingers...

Dream interpretation: dead elephants, dismembered, lining the road?
Elephants = powerful figures


dead, dismembered = losing trust, want to break away control





In other word, you may be having some control over you by someone. The dead elephants symbolized some powerful figures, it could be your boss, police. You probably feel helpless in reality. By projecting them as dead elephants may well be a subconscious vent in your dream. You don't want them to take control of you. So, being dead, dismember could show how you want to break free from their control. You may not realize in reality. But that is from your subconscious mind.
Reply:Uhhhhh, stop eating odd things before you got to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment