Sunday, May 16, 2010

My feet need a pedicure real bad! what can i buy that's cheap and works?

Remember there really bad! i could cut a brick into with my toe alone. the problem is i always walk barefoot outside and then last year i bought these cheap sandels that tore my feet apart because i would walk slanted on them so caused so much pain and cuts and rough hard skin like the skin of an elephant. it's like i need a chainsaw to take off the first five levels. understand now? so don't recommend a buff puff and a bar of soap.lol!

My feet need a pedicure real bad! what can i buy that's cheap and works?
a couple of suggestions; neutrogena has a product that my father in law used to help cracked hands, I don't remember the name, also a prescription strength cream for diabetics is wonderful, I do not know the cost, but it is called lac-hydrin. The lady I care for uses it on her feet and it is wonderful for taking off layers of dead skin. Avon has some products also but I have never used them. Hope this helps.
Reply:Nail polish and a Dremel tool.

sandals church

No comments:

Post a Comment